Sunday, September 27, 2009

Leyna missing her dad

It has been more than a month since leyna's dad has been on training and comes home only saturdays and goes back again to his dorm sunday afternoon. Whenever his dad is at home, she acts dif'rently. She always seeks attention to her dad. She rides on his dads back, kisses him always or sometimes do a little acting and let his dad carry her.I dont know, maybe because she misses him so much.

One time while we were about to sleep, she just said to me that we were "kawawa"/a pity. I asked why she has said that and answered "because her dad was away and not here with us". I had to explain to her that her dad has to be away to work and his absence was only temporary and will be back soon.

It has made me realize and felt for those family whom one of the parent has to be away to work especially those working abroad. Raising and disciplining the kids is really difficult and attending to their needs. The loneliness and eagerness of the family left behind. I praise those parent who have raised their children well even with the absence of the other.

No comments:

Post a Comment