Wednesday, September 23, 2009

How I spent my Special Day!

My day started by bringing my daughter to school and had attended the mass which was hosted also by the school. While I was waiting at the parking lot for leyna to finish her class, my cousin raymund also stop by to greet but has stopped him on saying anything since I didnt tell my "classmates" (dads who were also waiting for their kids) hehe.... that it was my birthday. They were surprised and was telling me that I was hiding something since I was stopping my cousin to open his mouth. (hahaha)

I didnt plan anything special cause my husband was staying at the dorm for his training and he said that he was not sure if he can come home for a few hours. Since the car was also due for registration, I just went to the city and have the car registered and just had lunch with my parents, daughter and maid at the mall (thanks to my pa who paid lunch. hehe...). Though, I still have to go back tomorrow since I didnt finish registering the car (grrr).

Afternoon came and my husband called that he was at the house! Surprise!!! Surprise!!! So I hurried home to cook dinner. While we were eating early dinner, my uncle-priest also arrived and said that they have a surprise but had to postpone for another day since I was at the city the whole day today.

I thank the Lord for this day and would also like to thank my family for the surprise, surprise!! What I thought would be just any other ordinary day turned out to be extra ordinary. Thank you very very much. To my facebook friends who posted their greetings on my fb wall. Thank you. hehehe....

No comments:

Post a Comment