Sunday, September 20, 2009

Leyna as Mature and Responsible Daughter

It has been a month since my husband was accepted for supervisor training to the company he’s working with now. The training (6months) cost him to be away from us and comes home only Saturdays afternoon and has to be back again to their dorm Sunday.

Because of these, it has been just me and my daughter. One night while we were preparing to bed, I joked Leyna and said to her “goodnight langga”. She responded goodnight but what I was amazed about was that she got up and just turned off the television and lights. I did not instruct her to do all those yet she did it and went back again to bed to sleep.

I had mixed emotions after what she has done. I was happy that she has become responsible and getting mature and yet was a little sad cause I know she is growing faster. And I know, one day she is going to have her own life and would not be dependent on us anymore.

I just have to prepare myself and accept when that time comes. Life...... hehe :)

1 comment:

  1. Congrats to Nido and Congrats to you na napadako gyud nimo nga responsible c Leyna.

    ReplyDelete