Friday, March 18, 2011

Leyna's Zip Line experience with her dad



Hello everyone! It has been over a year since my last article and have promised myself to write again. Here it is..........


My sister Lea from HK has always been planning to visit the Dahilayan Zip Line and Park here in Bukidnon, PH everytime she comes home for a vacation but because of a very hectic and short stay the plans of going there was always postponed. Fortunately, on her last Feb vaca we were able to go and experience the adventure. The original plan was only my husband and sister will ride since i've already experienced it before when my cousin from NZ also visited last year. By the time we arrived at the park, my daughter Leyna has kept on telling us that she wants to ride the zipline too. At first I was a bit reluctant for her to ride cause I was afraid she might not be able to handle the adrenaline but she was persistent and since her dad and aunt will be riding with her, we gave in to her request. While the attendant was putting on her harness, she was very excited and was still had a very wide smile but by the time she was hanging on the line she had a very serious face and was holding on dearly. I was waiting for her to tell us that she wants to back out but she never did! (waaahhh!!! brave girl!)

When they arrived, she kept on telling us that she wants to ride again (hehe) I really admire her braveness and have never thought she DID IT and wants to do it again! Really really brave......

No comments:

Post a Comment