Tuesday, November 10, 2009

How to make burger patty

My daughter and husband love to eat hotdog, spam and the like..... Since we have been eating this over and over and has become some kind of monotonous, I have to think of other alternative to make it more interesting and something for them to look forward to. I came across an easy to prepare homemade burger patty recipe and hope this could be some help for your kids.

Beef Burger Patties

1 kilo ground beef (I use chuck meat)
¼ kilo ground beef fat
2 tsp barbecue seasoning
1 tsp salt
1 tsp pepper
1 tsp onion powder
2 tsp garlic powder
3 tbsp grated red onions
1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce

In a bowl, combine all the ingredients and mix well, using your clean hands.
Continue mixing until the mixture becomes sticky, coming together to form a ball.
Weigh. Patties weigh anywhere between 150-200 g each.
Form into patties. I like mine thick. I use a round mold for consistency in size.
Chill and when hard enough to handle, wrap individually with cling wrap and freeze.
Thaw as needed.
Grill.

Enjoy......

No comments:

Post a Comment