Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day Pa!!!

Its father's day and I would like to say happy father's day to my husband, father, brother and brother-in-laws.

We have been brought up the traditional Filipino way and that we dont express ourselves openly to our parents. Though I am very grateful to my father since we (siblings) have been raised and disciplined well and am proud to say that we all graduated with a degree.

I would like to thank you very much for all the support you have given us. I dont say and express these to you often, I AM PROUD and thank GOD has given you to be my father and still with us now at the age of 77. Happy Father's Day!

2 comments:

  1. Happy fathers day to papa lucio and to your hubby.I miss gyud tatay everytime mkita nku papa lucio kay same gyud cla face.Ayha pana nku na realize pagwala na tatay.he!he!

    ReplyDelete
  2. te,pagjoin nlang sa mga meme pra nka idea unsa epost.click lang ako mommy moments ug word filled wends pra mka adto ka sa ila mga site.daghan paman mga klase2 sa meme pero so far kana pa ako giapilan.daghan pod magvisit daun sa imo blog.k?ask lang ko if you need help.

    ReplyDelete